Treatment Do’s and Don'ts
Do Stretch Mark Creams Really Work?
Like many skincare products, it takes time to see significant results. If you want to determine whether a certain stretch mark cream is really working, apply it twice a day every day for at least 90 days.
Stretch mark creams, like TriLASTIN, are effective because of ingredients like vitamins, active soy protein, and zea mays (corn) kernel extract that promote collagen and elastin production, as well as overall circulation in the skin.
While creams will never completely eliminate the appearance of stretch marks, they do fade them dramatically while strengthening skin at the same time.
In general, fresh, red stretch marks or relatively new marks that have turned white are easier to fade than ones that are years old.
- Apply TriLASTIN-HT Hydro Thermal Accelerator to stretch mark areas at least once per day. Wait one minute for the Hydro Thermal Accelerator to absorb into the skin.
- Next, apply the TriLASTIN-SR Maximum Strength Stretch Mark Cream to the same area.
- Complete Steps 1 and 2 at least once daily for 90 days for best results!
- Forget to apply either product consistently for 90 days
- Use TriLASTIN-SR without using TriLASTIN-HT first
How to Use
For best results, we recommend using our products in pairs! Whether you want to prevent potential stretch marks or treat existing ones, layering our products helps them work better and faster than using them alone.
Apply both products twice daily, paying special attention to the belly, hips, thighs and breasts. Starting with TriLASTIN-HT to prep, apply and let sit for one minute After applying the Hydro-Thermal Accelerator, finish with TriLASTIN Maternity Cream to hydrate, improve skin elasticity and promote collagen production.
→ Get the TriLASTIN Prevention Starter Pack
Apply twice daily, fully covering any stretch mark areas. Starting with TriLASTIN-HT to prep, apply and let sit for one minute After applying the Hydro-Thermal Accelerator, finish with TriLASTIN Stretch Cream to hydrate, repair and strengthen.