TriLASTIN Stretch Mark Treatment Routine - Stock Up Bundle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Stock up and save! Purchase 3 of our flagship TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Creams and a Hydro-Thermal Accelerator and receive an additional SR for FREE! Packed with essential vitamins and hypoallergenic formulas, our Stretch Mark Cream and Hydro-Thermal Accelerator duo is your skin’s new best friend. Whether you’re a new mom or your skin just needs some extra support, this stretch mark treatment helps promote elasticity, repair damaged skin and increase cell regeneration to fade the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
* Always check with your doctor prior to using new products during pregnancy.
Why you'll love it
- Saves you $78
- Includes four 5.5 oz bottles of TriLASTIN Maximum Strength Stretch Mark Cream and one 3oz bottle of TriLASTIN Hydro-Thermal Accelerator
- Paraben-free and hypoallergenic formula
- Non-greasy and non-staining application
- Sustained-release technology hydrates skin all day
- Can be used for any sensitive or cracked skin
- Developed for all types of stretch marks - New, old, red, silver, white
How to use it
Apply twice daily, paying special attention to belly, hips, thighs and breasts. Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.* For ultimate support, start with TriLASTIN-HT to prep. After applying the Hydro-Thermal Accelerator, finish with TriLASTIN-SR to repair and strengthen.
For best results, we recommend using these products consistently for 90 days.
STRETCH MARK FREE
- KWKARINA W.Verified BuyerReviewingTriLASTIN Intensive Stretch Mark CreamI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I use this on BellyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat product!
Great product!Results/EfficacyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MTMelissa T.Verified BuyerReviewingTriLASTIN Intensive Stretch Mark CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSo far so good!
I've been using TriLASTIN for almost 2 months now and am seeing results, my stretch marks are still there but not as visible as they were before, they look a lot "thinner" too if that makes sense. I'm hoping with more time, they'll be even less visible.
- CECherry E.Verified BuyerReviewingTriLASTIN Hydro-Thermal Accelerator SerumI recommend this productProduct Standouts Unscented, Quick absorbing, Safe for sensitive or cracked skin, Hydrates skin all day, Paraben-free and hypoallergenic formulaI use this on Belly, ThighsRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat product
I like the feeling of this gel. It has a slight warming effect on the skin when you put it on and it's neither sticky or greasy. It rubs into the skin smoothly. No mess.Results/EfficacyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TNThi N.Verified ReviewerReviewingTriLASTIN Intensive Stretch Mark CreamI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I use this on BellyRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSOOOO HAPPY WITH TRILASTIN. THE BEST PRODUCT SO FAR
Omg, I had white stretch marks for almost 30 years (sons are 29 & 27) I tried so many different ways, lasers, creams, oil, dermaroller, tried them all 10 years ago. Nothing worked so I gave up, until now, until I found Trilastin. The reason I tried again becuase keep getting compliments how beautiful my shape, need to dress sexy (needed to show off) so I decided to try Trilastin becuase of those reviews. I had so many nasty deep, indented stretch marks that had to full my shirt down to cover my stomach before. NOT ANY MORE now, I love my stomach now. For only less than 4 months of using it, but saw result after 4 weeks (u have to use the Thermal Accelerator first to open pore before using cream SR in order to see the best result). Trilastin made my stomach SO MUCH different now, give me so much confidence. Can’t wait until May, June when it is hot to dress sexy: I will continue using this until I don’t need anymore. The BEST PRODUCT EVER. Gotta try it, must have, don’t give up.
Note: the nastiest stretch mark picture is 29 years ago. The third picture is before Trilastin (The one with lots of indented purplish scars). The second picture is after one month of using Trilastin. The one that wear Jeans and the red short are now.
When you feel burning, then u feel itch (itch means new collagen created, new skin growing) so please don’t think itch and burning mean bad. It simply mean it’s workingResults/EfficacyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MJMichelle J.Verified BuyerReviewingTriLASTIN Intensive Stretch Mark CreamI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I use this on Thighs, HipsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product!
It works well even on older stretch marks.Results/EfficacyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5